|Home||» Products||» Unmanned Weighbridge||» Unmanned Weighbridge|
- Unit of Measure
Avail from us a wide range of Unmanned Weighbridge System that has proved as an efficient development for weighbridge security and operational efficiency. These weighbridge systems offer multitude advantages over other systems and eliminate the need of having a permanently manned weighbridge. Designated swipe card and the unit in this system offer a material handling system that is easy to access by site operators. Even the weighing operations get speeded up rendering effective solutions for unmanned vehicle weight management.
- Mining Industry
- Steel Industry
- Cement Industry etc.
- Sugar Industry
- Removes the need for Weighbridge operators
- Secure and reliable weighing 24 x 7
- Renders ease to users
- Cut operating costs with a Fully Automated Vehicle Weighing Solution
- Fast throughput for busy weighbridges
- Fully integratable solution into you Back Office Systems
- Automatic identification of driver, truck, trailer
- Tonnage totals available at the touch of a button
- No requirement of Weighbridge operator
- At the token counter, the Driver is provided a radio card with all the particulars electronically entered in to it
- Once the Driver positions the vehicle on the platform, Driver is guided by an announcement to place the Radio card on the Contact less radio card reader installed at the gross weighbridge
- When the weighbridge stabilizes, an announcement is made for the driver to press a button
- When the switch is pressed, weight is recorded and the Driver is advised to leave the platform.
- Appropriate announcements are made by the System to guide the Driver at various stages, including the announcement of weight both at Gross and Tare.
- Traffic Lights, on both the sides of the platform, are used along with the announcement to regulate the farmer vehicle movement.
- The same radio card is used by the Driver at the tare weighbridge as at gross.
- The radio card issued to the driver is exchanged for the final printout at the time of 2nd weighment or at the gate when the vehicle is leaving the factory premises. As soon as the printout is issued, this card is ready for reuse.
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- In Stock, On Demand
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box Packing